Membership and Networking Meeting – Embedding Employability and Enterprise
This meeting aims to achieve greater clarity on the issues, challenges and contexts of student employability in light of measures driving LEO, DELHE and subject level TEF.
- Identify and review successful Enterprise and Employability strategies that enhance student experience and deliver the metrics.
- Create opportunities for members to share their practice and perspectives
- Promote understanding that may be used to improve graduate outcomes
This is a key meeting for the CHEAD membership, providing an opportunity to hear from speakers contributing to current debates within the sector as well as an opportunity to network with other members.
- Professor Susan Orr, Dean of Learning & Teaching Enhancement, University of the Arts
- Professor Vicky Gunn, Head of Learning and Teaching, Glasgow School of Art
with case studies from:
- Professor Alan Murray, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Falmouth University
- Kollette Super, Associate Head of Design and Visual Arts, Coventry University
- Linda Marchant, School Employability Manager, Nottingham Trent University
Join us for talks, policy briefings and interactive workshops.
Places are free for CHEAD Members, book your place here!
- Venice Fellowships Programme
- How are we going to manage impact in the face of TEF metrics?, Professor Vicky Gunn, Glasgow School of Art
- Case Study: Falmouth University, Professor Alan Murray, Falmouth University
- The Creative Attributes Framework, Richard Sant, University of the Arts, London
- Case Study: Coventry University, Nick Gorse, Coventry University
- Bridges and Pipelines: The Employability Manager Role at Nottingham Trent University, Linda Marchant, Nottingham Trent University