CHEAD Annual Conference 2018: Creative Ecologies and Sustainable Industries
#CHEAD2018 explored the relationships between creative HE and the creative economy as a whole and the future of creative endeavour in the UK.
- Defining the creative ecology for the 21st Century
- Managing and creating evidence of the impact of the Creative Ecology
- Creative ecologies, STEAM, and the interdisciplinary
- Sustaining What and Who?
Dr Ruth, McElroy, Dr Ruth McElroy, University of South Wales
- Deliberate Space as Artistic Ecology
Dr Julie Crawshaw, University of Northumbria
- (Re)positioning the arts, culture and creative industries at the core of the economy fabric.
Professor Elisabetta Lazzaro, University of the Arts Utrecht