- Association address
- Association phone number
- Asssociation email address
- Association website
- National Association for Fine Art Education (NAFAE)
NAFAE is the Subject Association for Fine Art education in the UK. We advocate the interests, promotion and cultural relevance of Fine Art education at Foundation, BA, MA and PhD levels.
The Association aims to be instrumental in anticipating and shaping decisions that impact on the enhancement and future development of Fine Art by engaging with a range of constituencies.
We provide our members with:
- Access to regional and national news, events and articles addressing key topics and issues within the sector.
- A forum to stimulate the debate, research and dissemination of innovative pedagogic practice within Fine Art Education.
- A platform for increased ease of communication between arts institutions, organisations and individuals.
- Periodic access to funding opportunities for Fine Art Education.
The CHEAD Policy Briefing will take a break over August to return early in September when it is to be hoped things will have settled enough for new policy maps to begin to emerge. It feels almost fool …
The HE Art, Design and Media (ADM) sector and the world of policymaking are both changing fast and CHEAD is changing too. In response to consultations with our members, we are moving steadily towards …
There are many changes and challenges facing Art, Design and Media (ADM) research. CHEAD responded to the Stern Review of REF: Call for Evidence consultation following the Nurse Review and The Metric …