Sub-panel 32: Art and Design: History, Practice and Theory
The Council for Higher Education in Art and Design is a REF nominating body and has been approached to submit nominations for appointments to the sub-panels for REF 2021, in order to meet specific expertise requirements identified by the sub-panels. The specific areas in which nominations are sought are as follows:
- Arts & Design Public Funders (Arts, Crafts and Design Councils Professional Bodies)
- Photography History, Practice and Theory
- Fine Art Practice & Performance, Curation
- Immersive and Digital Arts & Design
- Fashion History (Practice and Theory in particular)
CHEAD would welcome requests for nominations by CHEAD member individuals that can demonstrate their expertise in the fields listed above.
Further detailed information on the roles of panel members can be found here
A summary of the information required in the nominating form can be found here
Any persons wishing to put themselves forward for nomination should provide the information as outlined above to Anna Maloney: email@example.com by 5pm, Monday 29th June 2020.