The CHEAD Research Alliance has the following aims:
- Advise and support the CHEAD Exec on research issues
- Identify key issues and provide intelligence
- Disseminate policy updates and submit policy responses on behalf of the Alliance
- Support research leadership and develop activities and resources to support researchers in the sector
- Advocacy within CHEAD’s networks and externally
The Research Strategy Group, made up of senior ADM research leaders and REF Panellists, meets regularly to serve the wider CHEAD Research Alliance, see the CHEAD Research Alliance Terms of Reference.
The CHEAD Research Alliance holds regular events for members of the network throughout the year.
REF 2021: Nominations to REF sub-panels
The Council for Higher Education in Art and Design is a REF nominating body and has been approached to submit nominations for appointments to the sub-panels for REF 2021, in order to meet specific expertise requirements identified by the sub-panels. See here for more information on how to put forward a nomination via CHEAD.
Any persons wishing to put themselves forward for nomination should provide the information as outlined above to Anna Maloney: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Monday 29th June 2020.