School of Arts and Media
The University of Salford’s School of Arts and Media is the creative heart of the institution. We offer a range of courses across a variety of disciplines, including Art and Design, Media, Performance, Music and English.
Students on our Art and Design courses develop their creative talent and expertise in a supportive and highly professional environment. Industry collaboration and real world experience underpins everything we do.
Our team of experienced tutors and industry-standard facilities means we can offer the below undergraduate art and design courses:
- Costume Design
- Design for Sport, Health and Wellbeing
- Digital Media
- Fashion Business and Promotion
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Image Making and Styling
- Film, TV and Stage Design
- Fine Art
- Games Design and Production
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Model Making for the Creative Industries
Our postgraduate suite of courses includes:
- Contemporary Arts Practice with Industry Experience
- Design for Communication with Industry Experience
- Socially Engaged Arts Practice with Community Experience
- Socially Engaged Photography Practice with Community Experience
We encourage our students to take advantage of the cultural and creative landscape of Salford and Manchester, and to forge local, national and international industry links. We’re proud of what our students achieve, and we look forward to continuing to produce the next generations of creative practitioners.