This seminar aims to explore how to lead a research environment including establishing an inclusive research culture and developing strategies and operational approaches to support researcher development for all aspects and types of research.
The seminar will cover:
- New to SRR
- How people develop their code of practice.
- How has the code of practice impacted art and design.
There will be opportunities to bring the current issues of participants for peer discussion during the day. The event will be suitable for all levels of leadership e.g. Course Leaders, Associate/Assistant Deans and other leadership roles.
- Professor Naren Barfield, Royal College of Art
- Professor Karen Fleming, Ulster University
- Professor Juan Cruz, Royal College of Art
Booking is open and places are limited, book here