This meeting aims to achieve greater clarity on the issues, challenges and contexts of student employability in light of measures driving LEO, DELHE and subject level TEF.
- Identify and review successful Enterprise and Employability strategies that enhance student experience and deliver the metrics.
- Create opportunities for members to share their practice and perspectives
- Promote understanding that may be used to improve graduate outcomes
This is a key meeting for the CHEAD membership, providing an opportunity to hear from speakers contributing to current debates within the sector as well as an opportunity to network with other members.
- Professor Susan Orr, Dean of Learning & Teaching Enhancement, University of the Arts
- Professor Vicky Gunn, Head of Learning and Teaching, Glasgow School of Art
with case studies from:
- Professor Alan Murray, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Falmouth University
- Kollette Super, Associate Head of Design and Visual Arts, Coventry University
- Linda Marchant, School Employability Manager, Nottingham Trent University
Join us for talks, policy briefings and interactive workshops.
Places are free for CHEAD Members, book your place here!