Venue: Sheffield Hallam University, hosted by Professor Sally Wade, Director of Sheffield Institute of Arts and Dr Angela Partington, Associate Dean Learning and Teaching, Kingston University
The session aims to:
- Discuss how learning and teaching development can be planned at a strategic level within and institution, faculty and department and the opportunities and challenges of implementation
- Discuss ways of improving assessment and feedback in art, design and media (ADM) disciplines.
- Identify ways of empowering staff teams to change learning and teaching practices
- Take a constructive approach to working within sector/ institutional and financial constraints
- Identify and address some of the current concerns related to art and design disciplines
The session will include the opportunity to discuss the TEF (Teaching Excellence Framework) as it evolves and what it means of the ADM sector.
Book your place here
The full CHEAD Leadership Programme 2016/17 can be found here