This symposium will bring together members of the Research Alliance to hear talks from leaders in the museums, exhibition and curation of art and design fields and to explore the key challenges and opportunities facing these interconnected disciplines.
Themes will include:
- Participatory curation practices
- Museums partnering with universities and the impact agenda
- and a case study of exhibition and curatorial practice as research.
- Professor Mike Tooby, Bath Spa University
- Professor Chris Breward, National Galleries of Scotland
- Dr Marius Kwint, University of Portsmouth
- Professor Karen Fleming, University of Ulster
Booking is open & places are limited: Book your place here